The Inner Child is your inner structure that was formed while you were growing up, based on what you experienced.
These are fun and carefree experiences – the joy of discovering new things, learning about life and the world, but also the first disappointments, shock and pain that you experienced when faced with injustice and rejection.
It is these difficult traces that later have the greatest impact on you, the more so as they usually arise from what you experienced from those closest to you at that time – your parents or other caregivers.
If you want to:
– learn about the unconscious mechanisms that govern your life,
– start setting boundaries,
– rebuild your self-esteem,
– start to deal with emotions,
I have an e-book for you, in which I have included the most important elements of my work with clients on the topic of Inner Child.
In it you will find what allowed me and later my clients to soothe their Inner Child and live happily.
Thanks to this e-book:
– you will find out who your Inner Child is,
– you will get to know the tools thanks to which you will start to control your life,
– you will choose your answer to what is happening in your life more consciously,
– you will experience bliss, peace, relief and lightness.
Thank you for your attention and interest in this e-book, but also for having the courage to change your life for the better.
Toxic patterns have stuck in your family for generations – it’s beautiful that you are the one to break this cycle!