Toxic parents are still a taboo subject.
There is still a lingering thought that child abuse occurs only in pathological or one-parent families.
However, parenting mistakes are made by every parent, because no one is perfect.
Your parents’ mistakes become a heavy backpack that you carry with you into adulthood without even knowing.
They influence your daily behavior, well-being, worldview and relationships.
If you like to:
– get rid of the feeling of guilt and other difficult emotions that have been with you since you can remember,
– set clear boundaries in dealing with parents,
– start living in harmony with yourself and your beliefs,
I have an e-book for you, in which I have included the most important elements of my work with clients on the subject of toxic parents.
In it you will find everything that has allowed me, and later my clients, to regulate my relationship with toxic parents and live happily.
Thanks to this e-book you will:
– learn that you don’t need your parents’ acceptance and understanding to live happily,
– learn the facts about growing up in a toxic home and look objectively at what happened in yours,
– learn how toxic childhood affects your current life,
– discover what your specific situation looks like from a therapeutic perspective thanks to practical exercises, – learn about possible difficult moments of your process and learn how to overcome them,
– cut off the emotional cord that connects you with your parents, making it difficult for you to live independent and happy life.
Thank you for your interest in the e-book, but also for having the courage to change something in your life.
Toxic patterns have stuck in your family for generations, it’s beautiful that you are the one to break this cycle!